Sunday, August 5, 2007

Silly Girls

I was already awake when Ice Princess woke up this morning. She cuddled up next to and placed her soft cheek on my arm.
"I had a wonderful dream last night, mom." she said in a sleepy voice.
"Oh yeah? What was it about?" I asked her, running my fingers through her golden hair.
"I dreamt that in the future there won't be any kids that will have to go to school."
"I wonder how different our world would be?" I asked her, wondering what she had pictured.
"Everyone would be happy, like me." she she with a wide grin.

Later at the table my girls broke out in a sort of singing rhyme. Just to let you know Link is a main character on a video game called Zelda.
Here is a picture of him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know the drink.
It is never pink.
The favorite of Link.
It is a drink.
From the elusive mink.
Yes, he loves this drink.
A powerful drink.
Milk of the mink.
What do you think?
It will make you wink.
And even blink.
Link's best drink.
Of the elusive mink.
They were saying this over and over. Giggling. Changing the lines. Creating new ones. And it was all spontaneous, and composed by my little girls. I was laughing they were laughing. I love my silly, silly girls.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I love being in Ice Princess's dream it is so fun and I love the poem.
Love with a smile,
D

Growing Up Without Schooling